(ps. this was written for a class excercise, the premise of which was that we were to write a poem using the words yellow, rivet, breath, margin, and basson.)
"sing me to the margins"Oh, that means something to me.
i likeums, can't wait to see my first sister agian!!!
YAY! I'm so excited to see you too! That's coming up really fast. You know we're coming Thursday? I'm so glad we'll have a little more time there.
(ps. this was written for a class excercise, the premise of which was that we were to write a poem using the words yellow, rivet, breath, margin, and basson.)
ReplyDelete"sing me to the margins"
ReplyDeleteOh, that means something to me.
i likeums, can't wait to see my first sister agian!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY! I'm so excited to see you too! That's coming up really fast. You know we're coming Thursday? I'm so glad we'll have a little more time there.
ReplyDelete