Hello, all. If you're still there. Which we hope you are.
Well, back to normal life, eh what? After the two HH's re-entry has been a tad difficult. I feel relieved to be back to the dailiness of things, though-- laundry, reading, coupons, groceries, cooking, movies, alarm clocks, errands. It was actually quite fun to fuss over cents per pound yesterday at Sprouts, since I hadn't bought groceries in three weeks. The Triumph of the Day was two half-gallons of milk that I got for free after sale and coupons. It gave me a pleasant feeling, let me tell you.
I was rudely awoken this morning at 6:00 by an inability to breathe, due to congestion (been a touch sick this week). The situation was remedied, obviously, and the result has been a very pleasant day. I love waking up early, I just can never seem to get up the gumption to make it a habit.
After breakfast, I did something FUN. FUNNITY FUN. I went to Sherwin Williams and Home Depot and collected probably 75 paint chips in all sort of lovely greens and blues and reds and yellows and purples. I adore paint chips. What beautiful little bits of pure color. They make me immensely happy, in that heart-glad kind of way that's comfortable because it can't be spoilt by anything. No matter who likes who, what the weather does, whether my closets are organized, what the budget looks like, how bad writer's block is, how much laundry has to be done, or how much gas costs per gallon, those colors will still be glorious.
It was SO MUCH FUN.
No comments:
Post a Comment