Dear Feist: Please, we're desperate. It's been almost two years since The Reminder and we love you more than ever.
Dear Ana Moura: Can I have your voice on off thursdays?
Dear Kris Delmhorst: If I lived near you, I would bring you my famous pumpkin chocolate chip muffins because you're so amazing. Will you be my friend?
Dear Fiction Family: I'm sorry I haven't listened to your album yet. I will soon.
Dear Weepies: Please hurry with your new album-- we miss you. PS. after long deliberation, we have decided that your music is as good as pancakes. That's how much we love you.
Dear Sufjan Stevens: WHERE DID YOU GO?
Dear Keren Ann: You are amazing, but would you please use a little less electric guitar next time? It jangles my nerves. PS Justin thinks your voice is beautiful.
Dear Regina Spektor: Do we have a future together? I think we need to try again, now that we're both older and wiser. Let me know.
I know! Sufjan isn't touring or anything.
ReplyDelete