I finally had inspiration for our back room (where the tv is). I've decided on gray with bright color accents-- now the trouble is picking which gray. There are infinite varieties of gray, you know. Can't decide if I want a true gray, or a bluish or greenish one. Leaning towards greenish for the moment, but I don't know. I think I'll have to watch the light on them for a day or two.
. . . and that picture makes them all look rather blue. . . bother.
ps. some of them are very dark because I'm thinking of doing one of the walls darker, more of a slate-blue-gray. And then we'll hang our collection of old movie posters on that wall.
New favorite color combination: completely in love with orange and gray.
I had a gray room once. It was fabulous!
ReplyDeletei'm loving grey and orange too... i'd actually love to do my room like that... but i'm not sure how living in a grey room would affect my mood, so that can wait for a future home for now.
ReplyDeletei love gray and yellow. gray and anything, actually. gray is my new favorite non-color. i want some fabulous gray shoes.
ReplyDelete