Oh dear. What a to-do. I just cleaned my shower. I will tell you, though surely most of my close acquaintances will already know this, how much I
hate, despise, and loathe this most odious of tasks. What I shan't tell you is how long it's been, or how long it took me, or what percentage of the hot water in the tank it required, because any of the above would be most
embarrassing if generally known.
But instead of complaining, I am going to focus on the valuable lesson I have learnt today:
"A scrub in time saves nine. . . or nineteen. . . or perhaps even twenty-nine. . ."
(heh heh heh. . . just realized this is our 100th post. Well. And such a post, too. I hope this isn't indicative of . . . something. . .)
When I try to scrub our tub the paint or enamal chips off. I have almost stopped. (Not really.)
ReplyDelete