Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A recent decorating success

Here's the latest decoratey thing I've done, with thanks to Mamadah for help in refining the concept and thanks to Kathryn B. for help in the implementation therof. I think it turned out rather smashingly; it makes me happy every morning when I walk in the kitchen.

Plus, this means that one room in our house is officially 'finished.' Which is a Cheering Thought.

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, it's exactly how I pictured it!

    Perfection, my dear, utter perfection. We must collaborate again. My house next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Filled with Inspiration. Do you mind if I employ the sincerest form of flattery and imitate you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, never, Pearl deary! As much of my youth as I spent imitating you, it would be silly to object.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very very nice, my dear. in the first picture, I thought I saw little clouds painted at the top of your wall. i think it turns out to be the light fixture.

    and i really really like your table and chairs and that adorable cloth.

    good show.

    ReplyDelete