"I would advise you to cut to the chase quicker, that way to keep the reader interested. Now, if this was on purpose, meaning that the author dragged it out, like life is, than I can understand, but it still seemed to drag on somewhat."
like life is. haha. ahahaha.
"In the end, Linnea's conflict to death was very well done."
from the story: "She kept plastic tubs from the bulk-food aisle of the natural food store. . ."
--peer underlined 'natural food store,' and wrote below it "gross person."
uh.
at the very end of the story this peer wrote: "not sure if the author understands the concept of death."
well, actually, I think I grasp the general concept, yes. (and by the way, that was all the same person. he wears the same shirt to class every week and talks to himself constantly. eep.)
from the story (referring to landscape workers):
"there were the kneeling men in the faded blue uniforms. . ."
peer wrote: "could be a racial slur."
. . . wha?
Oh, and then there was the girl who wrote her entire review based on the understanding that the main character had leukemia. She didn't. Her sister did. Fail.
same person: "I commend you on writing this so well, because I know it's a hard thing to do when creating a story."
ahahaha.
Prime example of furmaidity indeed
ReplyDeleteBAHAHAHAHA!!!
ReplyDeleteThis provided several good laughs. Thank you.
ReplyDelete