Wednesday, May 19, 2010

it was my 21st birthday!!!! part 1: i heart little league

My 21st birthday was exemplary! In fact, so many lovely things happened that it's going to be divvied up into separate posts. To start off the festivities, Dan and I went to Original Pancake House for a Tasty Tasty Breakfast. Then, he went to work and I went to Northpark, where I used my birthday money from Grandma and Grandpa Green to buy a super-delightful orange polka-dotted blouse.

Later, I went to Justin's game. Have I ever mentioned before how much I love going to Justin's games? They're kind of the best.
Me at the game. I basically love how light my hair color looks here. haha.
Spudling Bland, doing his swanky catcher stuff. I didn't get any pictures of him batting this game, unfortunately.
Sometimes he goes and talks to the pitcher. and sometimes he even asks the ump for a timeout to go talk to the pitcher. It's pretty fancy and official, and I find it rather impressive. (ps this is one of my all-time favorite pictures of Spud, even if I did take it-- it's so him.)
And it's a 5-1 win for the Longhorns!

3 comments:

  1. ahhh, I missed your birthday. actually, I slept through it. On Monday I saw all my company leave in waves, and on Tuesday my body wouldn't move so I stayed in bed and made myself sleep.

    So, it was the momentous 21st! And speaking of little league...In your honor, Dalton and Shafer's baseball team won their first game of the season. Peachy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh. I almost forgot!

    Happy Birthday Week!

    ReplyDelete