Saturday, April 6, 2013

This weekend Jason Sacran is staying with us because he has artist business in Dallas. The five of us played Ticket To Ride Thursday night. Molly pulled out a surprise victory.






Friday Caitlin and I went to the Rangers first home game. It was a beautiful, sunny, breezy day. We sat in the all-you-can-eat section so we were able to pig out on ballpark food. Good way to start the season.







We won. Beat our arch-enemy Angels in our first home game, in a close one. This is the last out... listen to the end. 48,000+ happy fans!




And a snazzy new hat to seal the deal.



Today it is gorgeous. I'm just soaking it in. This morning I did some weeding in the yard. Now watching Final Four games with all the windows open (as they have been all day.)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it shaping up to be a nice, fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we did some weeding and planting too! I enjoyed churning the dirt with my hands like never before!

    ReplyDelete