Saturday, March 28, 2009

He's HOME!!!!!

YAY!!!

I'm feeling triumphant. YAAARRR! You see, I have three very pressing assignments that I am working on at the moment. I was running out of time. I was feeling burdened by the weight of my responsibilities. One particular assignment, accounting for 30% percent of my grade in the class, was due on Wednesday, and I hadn't even started it. 

You notice I said WAS due on Wednesday. Because (go me!) I was proactive and assertive and all those great things and emailed the instructor to request an extension. Which I got. So my assignment is now not due till a week from Monday. YEEEEHAAA!!! 

Oh, and what about our MASSIVE tax return? Add that to the list of greaty occurrences today. We actually made money on taxes this year. Turns out getting married is extremely profitable.

My husband is home! Happy happy! I don't intend to let him out of my sight for a while.  Except for work, I guess. 


ps for Rebekah:    today, after paying 1.20 for a roll of aluminum foil that originally cost 3.74, I begin to understand the fascination of coupons.  what have you gotten me into? 



Ok. Back to work, Caitlin.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! It gives you a little rush, doesn't it?
    Walgreen's has 20ft Aluminum foil for .89 with their in-ad coupon right now. And if you got the paper yesterday there is a coupon for 1.00 off a roll so you can make eleven cents. If you have a Walgreen's nearby it might be worth picking some up for later.

    I'm glad you husband is home. Are you coming to Molly's shower next weekend?

    ReplyDelete