
There are so many pictures in my head of things I want to do and make and be-- not all of them very solid, or with clear edges, but I love the feeling that comes from them. I wish I could stop long enough to look at them real good and figure out what they are or how to make them happen.
For instance, I just had the most incredible picture flash through my head of what I want our back deck to look like, and how I want to be and feel in that space. And if I didn't have gobs of Stuff To Do Now Or Five Hours Ago Would Have Been Better Actually, I think I'd drop everything and make it happen, while I've still got that picture clearly. But alack.
On the bright side, I'm getting dear Elwood cleaned today which will be a Great Relief to both of us. Elwood never complains, of course, but I know he feels awfully shabby and it embarrasses him.
Lovely moment: hot shower with the bathroom window open, breeze, She & Him playing, a train whistling, doves in the yard, sun.
(so in love with she & him. oh my goodness. if you haven't met them, please do now-- perfect warm-weather music)
and hoorah i feel special, i introduced you to them. yay!
ReplyDelete