Monday, June 28, 2010

"unemployed in summertime, only just turned 21"

to-do this summer:

  • homify our little yellow house-- I love the way it looks so far, but I still feel like we're not fully inhabiting it yet.
  • make myself some headbands
  • get ahead on some writing for next semester. if i have stuff ready to turn in before the semester even starts it'll really help keep the stress level at a reasonable place.
  • cook some tastiness
  • write letters
  • live slowly
  • finish my project of reading everything flannery and eudora ever wrote. if i ever have two of anything at the same time-- cats, twins, salamanders, bicycles, who cares-- i'm going to name them that.
  • have picnics at the lake
  • visit two vintage stores in dallas that i've been dying to check out
  • buy a piano and actually practice
  • watch lots. and lots. and lots. of movies. because i've probably watched three this entire semester. deficit!

5 comments:

  1. If I write you, will you write me? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A letter to you is already in the works, m'deary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, oh---I'll come and help you check out the vintage stores...and make the tastiest of tasty things, with which to go, all adorned with beauteous headbandery, a-picnicking to the lake, ...and watch all the movies you like...if you like! For I shall have free plane tickets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. pleasey pleasey please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be careful what you speak of, you might just get them! Then I would remind you about this post and what a pickle potential you'd be in..."hi, welcome to our home. These are our two boys, Flannery and Eudora!"

    ReplyDelete